Skip to main content

Mark Dendinger Elected to Bracewell Partnership

Posted on: February 7, 2018

Image: Dendinger

Newest Financial Restructuring Partner, Mark Dendinger realizes that the ability to excel in golf certainly lends itself to the ability to excel in other technically complex pursuits—like the practice of law. Why? According to golf guru Jim Flick, “Golf is 90 percent mental,…and the other 10 percent is mental.” It should come as no surprise then that financial restructuring and private investment practice team member Mark Dendinger is an avid golfer who, in college, also performed as part of an internationally-acclaimed choral ensemble. Today, Mark excels in a challenging practice focusing on the representation of institutional investors, fund managers and lenders in complex workouts, and insolvency proceedings in US and international corporate restructurings. He also assists private investment funds, investors and advisers on litigation, regulatory and transactional matters. To learn more about Mark, check out his firm bio.